Located amidst the lush greenery, Bear Mountain Jungle Resort is a retreat for nature lovers. The resort is also a preferred choice of wildlife lovers as the resort is situated close to the popular Mudumalai Wildlife Sanctuary. The Nilgiri Hills in the backdrop also adds an excellent charm to the resort. For vacationers, looking for adventure, fun and delicious food, the Bear Mountain Jungle Resort is the finest hotel in Mudumalai.
To meet the specific requirements of the vacationers, the 12-well-appointed cottages are categorized as Rustic Cottages, Deluxe Cottages and Camp Sites.
- Rustic Cottages: These cottages feature individual verandah, 24-hours cold and hot water, etc. The cottages are also equipped with modern amenities to ensure a high level comfort.
- Deluxe Cottages: These cottages are spacious with attached bathrooms and other facilities. The guests could also enjoy excellent mountain views. There also is a large verandah with its own hammock.
Campsites: The campsites feature weatherproof tents, thatched roofs, covered and fully tiled attached bathrooms, cement floors, mattresses, blankets and pillows. The tents are also equipped with all modern facilities to ensure comfort in the outdoor arrangement.
To tickle the tastebuds of the guests, the Bear Mountain Jungle Resort also features an excellent dining facility.
Restaurant :- There is an indoor-outdoor restaurant, for breakfast, lunch and dinner, serving sumptuous appetizers, buffet meals (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian), and delicious barbeque.
- 24 Hours Room Service
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted
- 24 Hrs H/C Running Water
- Money Exchange Facility
- Safe Vault
- Jungle Safari
- Nature Walk
- Bird Watching
- Indoor Games: Cards, Carrom, Table Tennis
- Outdoor Games: Cricket, Volleyball, Football, Badminton
Mudumalai Wildlife Sanctuary (Tamil Nadu) is a sought-after destination in the ‘must-visit’ list of wildlife lovers. The exotic and rich flora & fauna are worth exploring and enjoying the element of adventure throughout. Situated in the Nilgiri Hills of Tamil Nadu, the wildlife sanctuary is bordered by the Bandipur Tiger Reserve and Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary. Sprawled over an area of 2000 sq km, the Wildlife Sanctuary provides shelter to a huge population of Asiatic Elephant.