De Rock - Jungle Living Resort is an eco-resort, synonymous with all-inclusive excellence. The resort is located in proximity with the Mudumalai Wildlife Sanctuary. Along with the wildlife lovers, nature lovers could also opt for this resort for a memorable and pleasant stay. Being an eco-resort, the guests are assured of a memorable vacation in the lap of nature, with stunning views of the surrounding.
The accommodation in the resort is categorized as below mentioned types to meet varied preferences of the guests.
- Platinum Bungalow: Overlooking the cliff, there are two bedrooms, a living room and a fully fledged kitchen. The spectacular view of mountains from bedroom window.
- Gold View 1 Deluxe Room: This accommodation type is ideal for the couples. From the balcony, the guests could enjoy the panoramic views of the Western Ghats. The décor reflects the perfect mix of the Kerala style and modern amenities.
- Gold View 2 Deluxe Room: The room is well-furnished and features stunning bathroom. The room is also equipped with all modern facilities that ensure a comfortable stay.
- Gold View 3 Deluxe Room: The room is designed to perfect, with a blend of the traditional Kerala style and modern amenities. From the room’s window, the guests could also enjoy some of the breathtaking views of the surroundings.
- Silver Glass House Deluxe Room: This is ideal for the guests wanting to enjoy the stunning views of the Western Ghats and the Forest. The room also features a balcony from where the guests could enjoy beautiful views of the mountain. The soothing winds and rhythmic sounds of the small stream add a unique charm to the room.
- Silver Queen Deluxe Room: The room is praised for the unique charm that is due to the soothing winds and rhythmic sounds of the small stream. The room is well-appointed and equipped with all modern amenities.
- Bison: This cottage is perfect for the guests looking for a comfortable accommodation in the lap of nature.
- The Tent Village: For the guests interested in ‘Live like a Sheikh’ style of accommodation, The tent village is simply perfect. The tents are designed to reflect a rich Arabic feel and touch. Every fixed tent has an individual bathroom.
Backpacking Tents: For adventure seekers, De Rock - Jungle Living Resort also offers backpacking tent accommodation. The tents are equipped with beds. Please note, the guests will have to use a common bathroom and this accommodation type is subject to weather conditions.
De Rock - Jungle Living Resort is praised for satisfying the tastebuds of the guests with sumptuous food.
Masa's “Moms Table”:- This is an in-house restaurant specialized in serving delectable cuisines. Thus, the restaurant in the resort ensures a wholesome experience for the guests.
- Jeep Safaris
- Elephant Safari
- Temple Visit
- Car Parking
- Gift Shop
- Table Tennis
- Pool Table
- Jogging Track
- Fitness Centre - Mini Gym
Business Facility - Conference Room (24 seats) with Plasma TV and Air Conditioning
Spread over an area of 2000 sq km, the Mudumalai Wildlife Sanctuary is a home to a large population of Asiatic Elephant. The Wildlife Sanctuary (Tamil Nadu) is a popular destination in the wildlife lovers’ ‘must-visit’ list. The rich flora & fauna in the sanctuary is worth exploring. This also ensures availability of the element of adventure throughout. The sanctuary is located in the Nilgiri Hills of Tamil Nadu, bordered by the Bandipur Tiger Reserve and Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary.